1) 4 Nights Accommodation All inclusive (Breakfast +Lunch +Dinner + Drinks) in 5* Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
2) Meet & Asst in Sharm El Sheikh Airport
3) Round Tripe Transfer Airport/Hotel / Airport by New Buses
4) Over Day To Cairo with Transfers & Guide To visit :
- GIZA PYRAMIDS (legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos - also known as the Great Pyramids of Giza. You will see firsthand why these spectacular man-made monuments are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. While visiting the Pyramids, this is a perfect time to ride a camel and capture your experience in a photograph! When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops. NOTE: Before going to the Egyptian museum this is the best time to take a break for lunch (not included in price) or visit one of the following (included in tour price): 1) Papyrus Gallery, 2) Gold Factory or 3) Perfume Factory
- EGYPTIAN MUSEUM(Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of artù the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamun collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920╝s when his tomb was excavated and old Cairo
5) Optional Tours our tour leader will asst you and offer on you all the tours in sharm
El Sheikh .
The Hotel Package
MARRIOTT SHARM 5* HOTEL / all the Rooms Direct on the sea. please chick the web side . http://www.marriott.com/
Tour Package does not include:
Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
Visitor's VISA obtain ( we can asst you to get the visa from the Embassy or Visa Direct from Cairo )
Any meals not mentioned optional lunch during tour
Any item or service not mentioned